Optimise your operational assets, forecasting capabilities and drive customer engagement through big data analytics
European utilities’ generation assets have lost value due to the volatile markets, tougher operating conditions and regulatory pressures of the past two years – do you agree?
At the Big Data and Analytics for Utilities summit, you will:
How will you convert big data into meaningful business intelligence to deliver ROI, value and profit to your company?
For operational and asset performance data specialists:
- Explore the key next steps you need to take in order to drive cost reduction initiatives with analytics insight
- Engage with the methodology and tools that enable effective and consistent cost reduction delivery
- Learn how to overcome the challenges of incomplete data sets to create accurate models that will reduce cost and mitigate risk of your operational capability
For customer insight, smarter grids and future cities professionals:
Plus, new for 2015 maximise from our Smart Meter Focus Day:
- Identify the challenges that face smart meter implementation process and take away the insights you need to overcome these risks for your own deployment
- Create the networks and strategies needed to handle the tsunami of smart meter data, and transform insight into value across the organisation and to your consumer